Swatchin' my stash: Maybelline Color Tattoos

I have a quite a bit in my stash that I haven't shown here (naturally. Lol). But I have quite a few of Maybelline Color Tattoos so I thought I would share some swatches.

The colors I own are Barely Beige, Gold Shimmers, Too Cool, Edgy Emerald, Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, and Pomegranate Punk

maybelline cream shadows
Maybelline Color Tattoos Swatches with Flash
From Left to Right: Barely Beige, Gold Shimmers, Too Cool, Edgy Emerald, Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk

Read on please for swatches in natural light.


Maybelline Color Tattoos Swatches with natural light
From Left to Right: Barely Beige, Gold Shimmers, Too Cool, Edgy Emerald, Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, Pomegranate Punk
I really like these a lot. They have impressive staying power. :) Too Cool is the only one with problematic formula in my opinion. Hope this helps!

Comments