Suqqu Eyeshadow M Brush vs Fine Kalla KK-004

suqqu m fine kalla kyureido
Suqqu Eyeshadow M Brush vs Fine Kalla KK-004
 Part number two of my Suqqu/Fine Kalla brush comparisons. Like in the cheek brush post, I will start off by saying that these are not dupes.

I've shown these two brushes on my blog already. I've reviewed Fine Kalla KK-004 here, and I've shared unfortunate thing that happened to Suqqu M brush.

Anyways, on to the brushes. Both are made of grey squirrel hairs and have black sleek ferrule and handles. But you can tell from pictures, Fine Kalla has glittery handles. :D Suqqu is a bit chubbier but overall length is pretty similar.

Now on the the brush head. The brush heads are very differently shaped. Suqqu M brush does have some tapering but it is round tipped. On the other hand, Fine Kalla is pointed. At the base, both brushes are perfectly round, and Suqqu is just a tiny bit bigger.

Apart from the shape, Suqqu's is softer and denser but Fine Kalla is dense enough for the brush to not flop around.

Due to different shape and density, I use them for quite different functions. I use Fine Kalla for any detail work and use Suqqu for color laydown, crease, and blending. I find Fine Kalla's pointed tip gets in the way of crease work and blending, so Suqqu M is more versatile in my experience. However, Fine Kalla can do what Suqqu M can't. Precise applications of shadows on lash line. \o/



These brushes are definitely different, and I use them for quite different purposes. Both are great brushes and great investments in my opinion. However, I hope this doesn't happen to you. It hurts. :(

Comments

Post a Comment